Nursing Assistants - "I Choose Respect"
Celebrating 39 years as a professional organization for nursing assistants and
other direct care workers in long term care.
You help us meet our goals for 2016 when you
~ Practice the "Language of Person-Centered Care" in your daily interactions with residents and clients.
~ Discuss "What's your @?" .
~ Attend or conduct classes to decrease worker in juries on the job.
~ Talk to a legislator or public official about safe lifting or needs of NAs.
~ Submit an essay, poem or song to the NA Authors Club.
~ Host an Honor Society Meeting in your faculty for your NAs who have 20 or more years of service.
~ Talk to your local church group or high school about being a NA.
- 10 Steps for Planning
- Authors Call for Essays
- 2016 Poster
- National Honor Society Application
Projects focusing on this initiative continue throughout the year: Fill out the contact form below with a description of your projects and continue to visit this website for more ideas.
Search this site
- Wallflux User Agent: Do you want to see with the eyes of Google? December 3, 2016
- Photo: CNAs are awesome December 3, 2016
- Group wall post by Genevieve Gipson December 2, 2016
- Link: CNA Edge - A voice from the trenches of long term care December 1, 2016
- Link: Nurses: How do you don gloves with a different hand? November 30, 2016
- Link: She Gave A Homeless Woman A Coat And Got Yelled At. Her Response Is Brilliant and Inspiring! November 29, 2016
- Photo: Join the Coffee Party Movement November 27, 2016
- Group wall post by Allison Syzdek November 25, 2016
- Video: Dementia Support November 24, 2016
- Group wall post by Genevieve Gipson November 24, 2016