Nursing Assistants - "I Choose Respect"
Celebrating 39 years as a professional organization for nursing assistants and
other direct care workers in long term care.
You help us meet our goals for 2016 when you
~ Practice the "Language of Person-Centered Care" in your daily interactions with residents and clients.
~ Discuss "What's your @?" .
~ Attend or conduct classes to decrease worker in juries on the job.
~ Talk to a legislator or public official about safe lifting or needs of NAs.
~ Submit an essay, poem or song to the NA Authors Club.
~ Host an Honor Society Meeting in your faculty for your NAs who have 20 or more years of service.
~ Talk to your local church group or high school about being a NA.
- 10 Steps for Planning
- Authors Call for Essays
- 2016 Poster
- National Honor Society Application
Projects focusing on this initiative continue throughout the year: Fill out the contact form below with a description of your projects and continue to visit this website for more ideas.
Search this site
- Display Facebook posts in a WordPress widget October 21, 2016
- Video: ATTN: October 21, 2016
- Link: Nursing Workers Strong October 21, 2016
- Link: The Savvy Resident’s Guide - CNA Edge October 21, 2016
- Link: Recognize and Avoid Caregiver Burnout and Compassion Fatigue October 21, 2016
- Link: My Vote is My Voice - CNA Edge October 20, 2016
- Link: Nursing Home Industry Files Lawsuit To Keep Preventing Patients From Filing Lawsuits October 19, 2016
- Group wall post by Kimberly M. Corrigan October 18, 2016
- Video: Within the Spirit of the Native October 18, 2016
- Link: tinyurl.com October 18, 2016