Nursing Assistants - "I Choose Respect"
Celebrating 40 years as a professional organization for nursing assistants and
other direct care workers in long term care.
You help us meet our goals for 2017 when you
~ Practice the "Language of Person-Centered Care" in your daily interactions with residents and clients.
~ Discuss "What's your @?" .
~ Attend or conduct classes to decrease worker in juries on the job.
~ Talk to a legislator or public official about safe lifting or needs of NAs.
~ Submit an essay, poem or song to the NA Authors Club.
~ Host an Honor Society Meeting in your faculty for your NAs who have 20 or more years of service.
~ Talk to your local church group or high school about being a NA.
- 10 Steps for Planning
- Authors Call for Essays
- 2016 Poster
- National Honor Society Application
Projects focusing on this initiative continue throughout the year: Fill out the contact form below with a description of your projects and continue to visit this website for more ideas.
Search this site
- Video: All 4 April 28, 2017
- Wallflux RSS demonstration (live) April 27, 2017
- Group wall post by Genevieve Gipson April 27, 2017
- Photo: Recipes From Heaven April 26, 2017
- Video: Life With Alzheimer's April 26, 2017
- Group wall post by Stacylynn Henderson April 26, 2017
- Video: Love Style April 25, 2017
- Video: Viral Thread April 25, 2017
- Photo: Motivational and Inspiring Videos April 24, 2017
- Video: ABC News April 23, 2017